Compare Travel ticket prices from different platforms and book the best with great discounts.
Showing all 3 results
More about Booking a train ticket
A great trip starts with good planning, so start here for some helpful tips. Whether you’re traveling alone, with your family or with a large group, you’ll learn how to get the best price and book your reservation.
Tickets are evidence of fare paid and must be surrendered for cancellation or inspection by any conductor or authorized carrier representative.
Tickets are Valid
- Between the stations listed on the ticket.
- For the class of service and accommodations listed on the ticket.
- Within the validity period stated on the ticket.
- Subject to other conditions as stated on the ticket.
Tickets are Void If
- They bear alterations or erasures.
- Passenger receipt is detached.
- Presented for passage by any person(s) other than the individual or party for whom they were originally purchased, unless authorized by fare code rules.
Lost, Stolen or Destroyed Tickets
Your Tickets Have Value
Please safeguard your tickets as you would cash. Amtrak is not liable for lost, stolen, misplaced or destroyed tickets.
Tickets Required for Travel
You cannot travel on lost tickets. To be able to travel, you must repurchase your tickets.