Atlas VPN is available on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Android TV devices in a free or paid version. It offers unlimited devices for one account, a nice and rare benefit.
Atlas VPN has a kill switch that prevents you from using the internet in the event that your VPN connection is temporarily down. The kill switch is a safety net that prevents unintentional browsing on an unsecured connection. This feature doesn’t turn on automatically—you need to turn it on in the app’s setting.
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Solid extra security features: Safe browse and email scan
- Industry-leading IKEv2 protocol with 256-bit encryption
- one subscription protects all devices
- Free version doesn’t require any payment details
- Works with US Netflix & other streaming sites
- Fast speeds using WireGuard
- Works in China
- P2P traffic allowed on all servers
- One of the cheapest VPNs available
- Apps are basic and lack customization
- Small server network
- The free version doesn’t work for streaming
- Based in the US (Five Eyes country)
- No browser extensions
- Logging policy hasn’t been audited
There are no reviews yet.